quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

IT HAPPENED IN THE CAPITAL OF BRAZIL IN BRASILIA



I'm horrified by a thoughtless act of a woman without education and motivated by rebellion, which ended up hurting my day job ... I was invited by a strange woman Joan of Arc, saying she was a lawyer and protector of animals, This blog makes clear how blog of a colleague, http://peladefesadospitbulls.blogspot.com.br/2013/02/abandono-e-crime.html, we save us, PIT BULLS rescued ONLY!!

She learned that marked me in a place, went there, and getting there she changed her mind scoring another distant place, but I asked friends to take me there, disgusted by the irresponsibility of this woman I inquired ...

Halfway to the rescue dog that she tells me that it was a stray, I refused to take the dog and she treated me with all verbal and social negativity as possible. One animal within the body of a woman ...

I was unresponsive and quiet, she let me swear, accused me that I have suggested that one of my colleagues wanted to. The age difference was so great that without a shadow of doubt would not have the slightest chance.
The RESCUES BRAZIL PIT BULL DOG BREED PIT BULL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário